Re: Please review updated 1id-guidelines

2005-04-12 09:47:07

Bruce Lilly wrote:
  *>
  *> The problem is that 1id-guidelines appears many places; there is one
  *> version (and, yes, I mean the content of the various documents
  *> differs; these are not merely mirrors) on the ISI.EDU ftp site in the
  *> in-notes directory (where the RFCs live), another on the ftp.ietf.org
  *> site in the ietf directory (as referenced by the RFC-Editor's web
  *> site), and then there's the version at http://www.ietf.org/ietf (which

The RFC Editor apologizes for not noticing this before.  We have now
deleted the ancient version /in-notes/1id-guidelines.txt from our
directory.  Our web page (howtopub.html) already does point
to the latest IETF version (Bill Fenner's).

RFC Editor