Re: text suggested by ADs

2005-04-28 15:20:37
And I've had much *worse* experiences with the IESG requiring changes to
documents ... including receiving suggested text (after many months of
the document disappearing into a black hole) that actually *reversed*
text inserted earlier at the request of an AD.

- Ralph

On Thu, 2005-04-28 at 15:12 -0700, Randy Presuhn wrote:
Hi -

From: "Joe Touch" <touch(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU>
To: "Keith Moore" <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu>
Cc: "John C Klensin" <john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>;
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>; <john(_dot_)loughney(_at_)kolumbus(_dot_)fi>
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: text suggested by ADs
Sure - and sometimes other ADs get involved, and it boils down to "what
can you add/change to appease the other AD" rather than "what is
sensible to add".

Though this is an interesting discussion, it is so far removed from my own
experience as a document editor and WG chair that I have to wonder whether
we've been working with the same IESG.

Randy