Where is the IESG?

2005-04-30 00:24:34
Since there's been a lot of traffic on this list and not much response
from me or other IESG members, I thought I'd mention that the IESG has
just come out of a two day retreat meeting, and is about to go into two
more days at the ITU-T/IETF workshop. Speaking for myself, I intend to
catch up on the various threads and respond, but it will take a few
more days.

We do intend to produce notes about the retreat meeting, but that will
also take a few more days. There's also an intent to produce a summary
report on the ITU/IETF workshop. For anyone who missed the earlier
announcement, see
 http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/worksem/ngn/200505/program.html

   Brian