Re: Voting (again)

2005-05-05 18:28:09
"Joe" == Joe Touch <touch(_at_)ISI(_dot_)EDU> writes:

    Joe> delegation) or make their work smaller (by encouraging
    Joe> feedback to be directional - as in 'take to WG X' - rather
    Joe> than technical review).

I'll certainly remember this when reviewing documents you author;)

Seriously, I think most people would be really annoyed if I wrote up a
discuss of the form "this sucks for foo reason; please coordinate with
bar wg until they are happy then I'll clear."  They would be even more
unhappy if I wrote up the more realistic "please take this to bar wg
and when they are happy I'll re review."

But I do agree with you that the job of being AD would be easier if
this option existed.