Re: Voting (again)

2005-05-09 09:03:46
ISTR = I Seem To Recall

On 5/9/05, Margaret Wasserman <margaret(_at_)thingmagic(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi Kai,

At 4:44 PM +0200 5/8/05, Kai Henningsen wrote:
ISTR a case of a WG that got replaced its chair by the IESG, and told to
do its work differently, two or three times - and *every* time, the new
chair stopped posting to the list after a short time. (The last time, I
think he came back after a significant timeout.)

I was trying to track down the story regarding this WG, but I can't
find ISTR among the list of active or concluded IETF WGs.  What is
the actual WG name and/or acronym?  Is the group currently chartered?

Margaret

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Wireless Security Technologist
Wireless Standards Manager