Re: What's been done [Re: Voting (again)]

2005-05-16 19:35:10

(catching up)

From the ICAR review team page at
http://www.machshav.com/~icar/reviews/people/
one can observe that only two review requests were ever
submitted, and just one of these (a request submitted by me)
resulted in a review (by Bernard). The other requested
review, actually on Dave Crocker's list, is still pending.

This is not quite true.  There were a *few* others that I tried to get
reviews for, but never got them into the system as pending.  That is my
mistake.  But, the sample size is small.  We found it quite hard to get
documents people were interested in having reviewed.  I don't think we
can say all that much about the reviewers themselves.  They were not
exercised all that much.

allman