Re: IETF Newsletter: What's cooking?

2005-05-31 06:38:31
It's not exactly a newsletter, but "my" journal IPJ does attempt to cover
some of technical developments within the IETF, and could cover a lot more
with the help of its participants. It won't replace the newsletter you are
talking about here, but it could certainly work more as a companion
resource, more that is than it does already.

If you have good technical IETF-related articles, I am more than happy to
consider them for publication.

End of plug.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Academic Research and Technology Initiatives, Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj