Re: Last Call: 'Email Submission Between Independent Networks' to BCP

2005-06-10 13:53:19
FWIW, I found the actual text perfectly clear; it was indeed the discussion
that was confusing.  I wouldn't object to further clarification, but I
don't have text to propose, either.  Do you?

It's hard to propose text that says what you mean when I don't know what you
mean (and cannot determine it from the text that is written).

I can certainly propose text that (I believe) says what _I_ think it should say.

Keith