Re: alternative recommendations for submission of mail

2005-06-15 03:21:57
Keith Moore <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu> wrote:

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~moore/opinions/email-submission-recommendations.html

   I wish to compliment Keith on an excellent first draft.

   Alas, there's no hope of reaching consensus on all his points.

   Personally, I'd be willing to work on editing his points into
draft-hutzler-spamops: I believe a BCP can be improved by explaining
where and why consensus fails to emerge.

   Alas, personalities here have a history of clashing; so I'm not sure
how much progress we can hope for...

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>