RE: Front-end delays

2005-06-16 00:17:33
These tools are useful, but don't track (for example)
working group last calls. They don't even track interim
meetings, at least based on my limited checks.

True on both counts.  I have code in place to track WG last
calls, but haven't had resources to handle the mails from
all mailing list so far.
Possibly I'll have that in place before IETF-63.

Don't forget that WGLC is not a mandatory part of our process,
but only an often used practice for chairs to determine whether
the WG believes a document is ready for publication.

/L-E