Re: History...?

2005-06-27 13:45:22
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Greg Skinner wrote:

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 10:23:31AM -0700, Bob Braden wrote:

I just came across a 1993 mailing list for the ietf.  Anyone care,
before I delete it?

Is ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/ietf considered to be the
definitive archive for the IETF discussion list?  According to the
names of the archive files, there is one for every month of the year
1993.  However, I don't know if every message is there.  (BTW, I think
it would be great if the missing archives from the start of the IETF
through 1992 could be located and made publicly available.)

Trawling of the mail spools of VAX's still running since then maybe?

Scott

--gregbo

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/