Re: Remote UI BoF at IETF63

2005-06-30 10:42:46
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Dave Crocker wrote:
[...]
Are there any materials to use as input, either as exemplars or possibly even as a beginning specification? This latter would be particularly helpful for the success of the effort?

FWIW, when I read the BoF description, I started wondering about the same things. Specifically I started thinking about the half a dozen protocols that already exist in this space (vnc, rdp, ...). It'd be very good to understand the scope of the work, and how the existing protocols fit (or don't fit) the bill.