the place(s) for smtp discussion?

2005-07-25 01:08:09
Hi,

Following up on a very old thread, because a friend asked me where to look for the latest work on SMTP and I had to scratch my head a bit as an appropriate mailing lists couldn't be found anywhere on the IETF web pages..

I guess ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org should be listed on https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/nwg_list.cgi , if it's used as a major venue for discussion (and IETF IPR rules probably apply) ?

The non-wg list currently only includes
ietf-822(_at_)imc(_dot_)org(_dot_)(_dot_)