Re: Keeping this IETF's schedule in the future...?

2005-08-03 03:51:25

I agree completely. I have always found the 7:30-10PM slots to be suboptimal even when I haven't crossed a lot of timezones. The standard 2.5 hour morning slots also are painful (almost all other meetings have a mid-morning break). I think we should strongly consider retaining this week's schedule.

 - RL "Bob"