RE: project management (from Town Hall meeting)

2005-08-04 06:11:40
- Provide an issue tracker for -01+ drafts, integrated with the I-D
tracker.

I'm considering as part of the tools work setting up an issue
tracker for each WG as part of the WG status page.  It will be
closely integrated with the WG mailing list.

That would be excellent. When introducing issue trackers, it is
essential to consider how things are archived, and the mail list
archives are our archives. Having a tracker system generally
available and integrated with the WG mailing lists would give us
a consistent way of working and archiving.

/L-E