Re: project management (from Town Hall meeting)

2005-08-04 06:35:20
on 2005-08-04 14:59 Henning Schulzrinne said the following:
the I-D tracker, although it's not immediately obvious to me exactly what
kind of integration with the I-D tracker would be beneficial here.  Could
you expand on this?

Not much linkage: any I-D automatically has an issue tracker associated
with it and there is a link from the I-D tracker to the issue tracker
screen. I would also find a quick summary statistic useful, akin to some
of the sourceforge-like pages:

draft-ietf-fubar-67.txt   17 open issues
draft-ietf-barfu-17.txt   no issues

where the "17 open issues" text links to the issue tracker. ("No issues"
means that nobody has posted any.")

Ah, right.  This makes sense to me, and should be easy to put in place
also with the issue trackers not being implemented as part of the I-D
tracker.

        Henrik