RE: Last Call: 'Internet Code Point Assignments' to Proposed Stan dard

2005-08-12 11:25:03
Pekka,

        While I personally am not directly involved in ATM
development any longer, Marconi develops, builds, sells
and delivers ATM equipment on an on-going basis.

        I do not agree that there is anything to gain from
explaining why we do this in an RFC.  We do it because we
have customers willing to pay us for doing so.

--
Eric