Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-carpenter-bcp101-update-00.txt

2005-08-18 01:16:54
People interested in our administrative affairs may want to
look at this draft and comment. I think it's fairly self-explanatory,
and we will want to proceed fairly quickly so that it doesn't
become a critical path item.

    Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carpenter-bcp101-update-00.txt
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:50:01 -0400
From: Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

        Title           : BCP101 Update for IPR Trust
        Author(s)       : B. Carpenter, L. Lynch
        Filename        : draft-carpenter-bcp101-update-00.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2005-8-17

   This document updates BCP 101 to take account of the new IETF
   Intellectual Property Trust.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-bcp101-update-00.txt