Re: Dynamic salting in encryption algorithms for peer to peer communication

2005-08-28 18:08:50
Dear Atul,

I have the same thought regarding dynamic techniques, in this case the
encryption.
If you use a well known mathemtical formula, I think passive attackers
may still have a chance to challenge it.

What if the encryption algorithm is made dynamic?
It means that each peer can update and upgrade peer's algorithm
whenever required.

Regards,
Benny

Benny B. Nasution
Peninsula School of Information Technology
Information Technology Faculty
Monash University
A U S T R A L I A
+61 401 230 818
+61 397 696 078
email: benny(_dot_)nasution(_at_)infotech(_dot_)monash(_dot_)edu