Re: Summary of the LLMNR Last Call

2005-09-18 17:12:43
Margaret Wasserman wrote:
        [..]
We have a number of choices about how to proceed in this situation, but before we talk about next steps, I would like to hear any feedback that people might have regarding my summary of the discussion so far and the conclusions that I have reached from it.

As a (so far) silent observer of the LLMNR Last CAll thread on
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
I believe you've pretty much summarised the thread's key points correctly
(modulo Stuart's clarification a few hours ago), and your conclusions seem
justifiable.

cheers,
gja