Re: Summary of the LLMNR Last Call

2005-09-19 17:44:41

Hi Bernard,

[BA] Right.  Margaret's message was technically wrong on a large number
of points, mischaracterizing mDNS, LLMNR and even DNS.

I would be very interested in understanding what technical errors I made and I would appreciate if you would share the details with me, perhaps off-line. Please remember, though, that most of my note was not meant to express my own technical opinion, it was an attempt to summarize the issues that were raised by others in this discussion.

One way to address a technical concern is, of course, to convince the person (or people) who raised the concern that their issues are already appropriately addressed in the specification.

Margaret