Fwd: UN plans to take over our job!

2005-09-29 07:24:46
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Will McAfee <hextic(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Date: Sep 29, 2005 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: UN plans to take over our job!
To: Doo Timbir <doo090(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)ie>

Looking back, I guess I was talking like an idiot. I apologize, for this,
was just outraged at this treatment of the Internet as something they owned.
And also The Register is no tabloid. =/

On 9/29/05, Doo Timbir <doo090(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)ie> wrote:

I personally think that it is too late for any group to lay hold of the
Internet.
 The right thing to do is to allow it to be[exist] the way it is period!
 Sincerely,
Doo Timbir.

*Will McAfee <hextic(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>* wrote:

 http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/09/28/wsis_geneva/
This is not their place to be deciding as if they ever
owned the Internet. They have no rights to the Internet,
by the very nature of it's structure.