RE: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin

2005-10-05 20:55:22
Sure. I made a choice to limit participation to anyone who was subscribed to
the IETF list before I sent my email (basically anyone who's been on this
list for more than a day shouldn't have a problem).

Also I meant to say this on my original post so there's no misunderstanding
- just because I put this page up it doesn't mean I'm signing it (I'm
signing neither)

nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy.Dunlap [mailto:rdunlap(_at_)xenotime(_dot_)net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:15 PM
To: nick(_dot_)staff(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no;
iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:44:11 -0700 Nick Staff wrote:

Anyone who wants to cast their vote against the Jefsey Morfin
PR-Action Petition may now do so here:

http://jefseymorfin-ietf-pr.endpointsystems.com/default.asp

This is NOT an official IETF ballot and is essentially a
"counter petition"
so that both sides can be fairly represented.

This counter petition was done with the full knowledge and
support of
Harald Alvestrand, so there should be no reason for this to
turn into an argument.

Just for clarification, can you tell me who qualifies as "Any
IETF member...." ?

Thanks,
---
~Randy
You can't do anything without having to do something else first.
-- Belefant's Law