RE: I have filed the petition (Re: Anyone not in favor of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin)

2005-10-07 07:43:37
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On
Behalf Of Harald Tveit Alvestrand
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 10:23 AM
To: Marshall Eubanks
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: I have filed the petition (Re: Anyone not in favor
of a PR-Action against Jefsey Morfin)

As I said in my message of 15 hours ago, I have filed the
petition, and
will speak no more of the matter before the Last Call.

Just in case anyone else didn't notice.

Harald asked me to shepherd his request.  I've agreed to do so, and have
forwarded it to the IESG for action.  A last call announcement will most
likely be made next week.

-Scott-