Re: Ode to the Old Days

2005-10-07 15:55:52
Randy.Dunlap wrote:
I don't know if they are related, but your point seems very valid
to me.  IOW, from watching and reading over many years, the recent
(2?) years seems like a "crying" wish to get back to a successful
IETF, back to its hayday (or glory days), instead of what it has
become lately.

"Things aren't what they used to be.  What's more they never were."

                                -- Lee Hayes of the Weavers

I miss the old days...

The discussions about bringing foreign nationals into the United States on
the backs of Norwegians, IPv8 discussions with Stargate...

I miss my trolls, too bad we end up kicking them off the list so we can
discuss useful topics like kicking trolls off the mailing list.

<=== Ducks and covers from the flames coming back
Bill