RE: FYI: Announcing the IETF Journal - a new ISOC publication

2005-10-11 12:20:41
Pekka:

At present, ISOC does plan to send several copies to its organization
members (we also will send some to chapters). We also plan to send a copy to
organizations who express an interest in membership.

ISOC has a number of membership levels that make membership affordable for
most organizations and thus provides them a way to directly support ISOC and
its work of supporting the IETF.

I attend the IETF meetings and have office hours as I will be doing in
Vancouver. I will send room and hours details to this list as soon as the
arrangements are set.

Thank you for your interest. I invite all who attend the meeting in
Vancouver to come by and visit and find out about membership within ISOC. We
do a great deal of good work around the world in standards support, policy,
and education, especially in the developing world.

Best regards,
David

David McAuley
Membership Director