Re: IETF Last Call under RFC 3683 concerning Dean Anderson

2005-10-11 15:13:14
Thank you Mr. Chairman.
I read your explanation. And I try to think the best protocol. Just
for that case.

. the person who thinks he is hurt castigates Dean.
. he sues Dean.
. he starts the judgement against Dean.
. he writes the accusation.
. he asks the Jury to decide without decorum and defense.
. he belongs to Judges.
. he belongs to appeal Judges.

I do not know that person, but when is the process to castigate him if
he is wrong? Who would then pay damages to Dean? Dean is technically
in desadvantage.
Then I must oppose.

Eduardo Mendez