Re: how about talking about the Content *inside* the venue?

2005-10-18 04:33:20
Eliot Lear wrote:

We have in my opinion had a consistently low operator turnout. I wonder if it would be possible for us to align our conference dates in such a way as to overlap with NANOG, RIPE, USENIX, LISA, and other appropriate conferences so that we can get some crossover?

That tends to be inconsistent with the past requests to schedule well
in advance. We have dates fixed through the end of 2007, and it's getting
to the time when we ought to fix dates for 2008.

We certainly need the right balance of participation between suppliers,
operators and large users. We are short of both the latter, IMHO.

    Brian