Re: how about talking about the Content *inside* the venue?

2005-10-18 04:34:05
On Oct 18, 2005, at 12:52, Eliot Lear wrote:
We have in my opinion had a consistently low operator turnout. I wonder if it would be possible for us to align our conference dates in such a way as to overlap with NANOG, RIPE, USENIX, LISA, and other appropriate conferences so that we can get some crossover?

We have in my opinion had a consistently low researcher turnout. I wonder if it would be possible for us to align our conference dates in such a way as to overlap with SIGCOMM, Infocom, ICNP, and other appropriate conferences so that we can get some crossover?

(I'm only half joking.)

Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories