Re: draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-17.txt

2005-10-27 09:58:24
On Thu, 2005-10-27 at 11:51, Eliot Lear wrote:
Looking at the snippet of the RFC queue you provided, the draft blocked
on a normative reference to draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis, which entered
the queue in April.  It references a bunch of other stuff,  but they're
all earlier in the queue, and I don't think they're blocked.  I think
Bill Fenner has a tool somewhere that graphs this stuff.

A recent datapoint .. a different set of documents which entered the RFC
editor queue on April 5 2005 with no external dependencies entered the
AUTH48 state last night, along with a couple documents they unblocked
which had been in there somewhat longer.

                                                - Bill