Re: Reviewing the IPR Trust agreement (was: Re: [IAOC] Re: A couple of questions about the IETF trust outbound licensing.)

2005-11-23 11:19:14
John -

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, John C Klensin wrote:

Since the comment deadline on the Trust Agreement is rapidly
nearing, a few questions...

(1) Clarification of the impact of section 9.5 so that it
unambiguously applies only to work product of IETF contractors
and not to other IETF-related IPR, especially IPR in standards
documents...

--On Wednesday, 16 November, 2005 10:18 -0800 "Lucy E. Lynch"