The Trust Agreement Proposal

2005-12-08 15:01:00
Lucy and IAOC,

As John Klenson, said we don't live in a perfect world. I think the trust agreement as written solves some very important problems we have now (e.g., getting rights to things like the IETF's domain name, past meeting proceedings, email archives, etc.). It is probably not perfect, but more than good enough to go forward with. I think that we can work around any issues that come up and have the ability to revise it in the future.

I support it and urge others to do so.

I also want to thank Lucy and the other members of IAOC for the all the time and hard work they have put into this. It's an important step for the IETF.

Bob