optional clip screening in H.323 supplementary service

2006-01-03 15:23:43
H.323 recommendation has supplementary services defined in H.450 ITU
recommendations.
One of them is H.450.3 call diversion service.
In many H.323 devices H.450.3 implements clip screening.
This function makes a manipulation of CLI (calling line identification) of
the caller:

 if A (generic user) calls B (my network client) and B has a H.450.3 call
forward unconditionally to C (mobile phone of B), C receive a call with the
CLI of A

A ----------> B ---------> C
|_________CLI_________|

 Usually this scenario is correct but in a case where billing is based on
CLI this is a problem because the call is generated from A (which isn't a
client of my network) and so i haven't the billing of the call.

Without clip screening:

 C receive a call generated from B (my client) and so the billing is ok.

Is there a protocol/reccomendation which implements this function?
What is your opinion?
Thanks.