RE: objection to proposed change to "consensus"

2006-01-06 14:32:57
Sam,

        It is useful sometimes to differentiate those who have
no stake in a particular issue from those who are not paying
attention.  Sometimes (maybe most of the time) it is not a
very important distinction, and the IETF treats it this way
all of the time.  Maybe that's the right way to go.  Maybe not.

--
Eric