Re: Wireless at IETF

2006-01-15 14:15:00
Tangential:
At the IEEE meeting following the IETF, someone asked me "how do I turn off ad hoc mode".

I was hard put to find an answer for Windows XP with the standard drivers (I use 2000 and a Cisco driver kit).

Suggestion: Make instructions *with screenshots* of how to turn off ad hoc mode on Windows XP available at the next IETF.

                       Harald