Putting ideas into practice

2006-01-24 05:41:31
We're generating quite a bit of e-mail under two or three separate threads that may not be changing anyone's mind, and we're seeing suggestions for actions that probably require BCP changes in order to implement them.

While I would not dream of asking people to refrain from sharing their opinions on this list at whatever typing speed their fleshware will support, It Might Be More Effective to write internet drafts that capture these excellent ideas and propose RFC 3933 process experiments that would actually cause the ideas to be implemented.

... unless you think the IETF bases process changes off e-mail postings, in which case, please feel free to keep typing at line rate.

Thanks,

Spencer