Against "PR-action against Jefsey Morfin"

2006-01-24 13:09:02

I'm against the PR action. From links included with PR action, I do
not see that Jefsey's actions include anything that maybe deemed as personal attacks or similar actions clearly prohibited by IETF and
his posts seem to be an advocacy and representing his views and IETF
as organization is based on free participation and representation of everyone's views to arrive at consensus. Free speech is at the core
of discussions at IETF and those representing minority positions
should not be prevented from expressing it and most definitely it
should not cause such global IETF-wide ban as PR action represents.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks