Re: Against "PR-action against Jefsey Morfin"

2006-01-24 19:59:42
Harald Tveit Alvestrand writes:

thanks for informing us that you're discussing that.... the IETF Last Call
that started this debate was concerned with behaviour on the ietf-languages
and ltru lists, not the IETF list. Read the Last Call:

<http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg02032.html>

It does not refer to the IETF list at all, except that it refers to "other
IETF mailing lists".

Does this mean that you have no opinion on the actual content of the Last
Call?

Out of band means not sent to e-mail lists at all, so my comments
apply to all mailing lists, and not just this particular list.

My opinions are general and don't apply to any specific censorship
attempt.