Secretariat and IASA contacts [Re: getting the IETF rate at the Hilton]

2006-01-26 08:27:59
Lars,

Secretariat contact points are actually listed at
http://www.ietf.org/secretariat.html which is linked
right off the IETF home page.

You can find the IAD's address on the IASA page linked
from the bottom of the home page, but I agree it's
not obvious and I will suggest it be improved.

    Brian

Lars Eggert wrote:
Hi,