Re: Secretariat and IASA contacts [Re: getting the IETF rate at theHilton]

2006-01-26 08:48:04
From: "Brian E Carpenter" <brc(_at_)zurich(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com>

Lars,

Secretariat contact points are actually listed at
http://www.ietf.org/secretariat.html which is linked
right off the IETF home page.

You can find the IAD's address on the IASA page linked
from the bottom of the home page, but I agree it's
not obvious and I will suggest it be improved.

Hi, Brian,

I actually knew about http://www.ietf.org/secretariat.html (it replaced an entire page of e-mail addresses and websites in the IETF Overview presentation, a couple of IETFs back, and is very helpful), but didn't understand that ietf-registrar also included hotel reservation issues.

(I did know about Ray's e-mail address and punted to him with the related issue that the reservation system didn't allow for Friday or Saturday check-in, either - so the problems at both ends of the week have been reported now).

Thanks,

Spencer