Re: IESG Statement on disruptive posting

2006-02-17 12:29:45
"JFC" == JFC (Jefsey) Morfin <jefsey(_at_)jefsey(_dot_)com> writes:

    JFC> I understand the lack of definition of the Area. I suggest
    JFC> that decisions name the consulted Area Director.  This
    JFC> decision is not complete. It should define who are to be on
    JFC> the appeal cycle.

I actually think this is a good suggestion.  We could add area
directors to the non-wg email lists page and where none is listed, the
appeal chain would be moderator, directly to IESG.

    >> Administrators may also follow the moderation guidelines at
    >> http://www.ietf.org/IESG/STATEMENTS/moderated-lists.txt
    >>
    >> The list of IETF mailing lists that are not WG mailing lists is
    >> maintained at https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/nwg_list.cgi
    >> where the administrators are listed.

    JFC> Is it for a reason that you use "administrator" here and
    JFC> "moderators or maintainers" up there?

Yeah.  I wrote one paragraph and Brian wrote the rest and we failed to
make sure we were using the same words.  Thanks for the catch.