RE: Last Call: 'TLS User Mapping Extension' to Proposed Standard

2006-02-20 05:58:54
Bill Strahm wrote:

I saw all of the huff, and while I agree with it, I am more
concerned about

Appendix A. IPR Disclosure

    TBD

What does that mean, and more specifically is a document with a
TBD section really ready for last call at all ?

RFC 3979 Section 11 title says it all: "No IPR Disclosures in IETF
Documents" -- so this section needs to be removed.

But the "TBD" part probably means the authors were in the process
of finding out exactly where and how IPRs should be disclosed.
It looks like they've now figured it out:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_detail_show.cgi?&ipr_id=688

Best regards,
Pasi