RE: Last Call: 'TLS User Mapping Extension' to Proposed Standard

2006-02-28 07:26:20
This empty appendix was removed in draft 02.

As Russ stated before, an IPR disclosure has been posted to the IETF IPR
page which can be found at:

Stefan Santesson
Program Manager, Standards Liaison
Windows Security

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Strahm [mailto:bill(_at_)strahm(_dot_)net]
Sent: den 20 februari 2006 02:21
To: Russ Housley
Cc: Bill Fenner; tls(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; Steven M.
Bellovin
Subject: Re: Last Call: 'TLS User Mapping Extension' to Proposed
Standard

I saw all of the huff, and while I agree with it, I am more concerned
about

Appendix A. IPR Disclosure

    TBD

What does that mean, and more specifically is a document with a TBD
section really ready for last call at all ?

Bill
Russ Housley wrote:
I misunderstood the original question.  I'll get it fixed or withdraw
the Last Call.

Russ