Re: IETF Meeting Network and Other Technical Requirements

2006-03-02 09:24:42
Hi Jason,

No actually the meaning is somehow that b/g are a must, basically because we
still have lots of laptops which only support those protocols, but from the
email exchange on this list some weeks ago regarding the network at Dallas,
it seems that "a" will be also a must in the future.

I'm already in favor of making it now already a must, if there is consensus
on this. What others believe ?

Any reasons for not doing so ?

Regarding the network in Dallas, my guess is that they will try to improve
the Vancouver experience, but as suggested already in this list, better make
sure if you can bring an extra "a" interface if your laptop doesn't support
it already ;-)

Regards,
Jordi