Re: veni vidi exi

2006-03-19 16:00:41
Dear all,

Before this heats up too much, could all you, please, relax your tone and
avoid what it can be considered personal attacks.

Thanks in advance for your diligence.

IETF Sergeant-at-arms

De: Peter Dambier <peter(_at_)peter-dambier(_dot_)de>
Organización: Peter and Karin Dambier
Responder a: <peter(_at_)peter-dambier(_dot_)de>
Fecha: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:22:55 +0100
Para: "ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: veni vidi exi

Harald Alvestrand wrote:

"Eduardo", if there is one person I know who is willing to say that he
knows who you are, and that you are a different person from Jefsey
Morfin, I'll stop thinking you're a Jefsey sock puppet.

What difference does it make?

King Harald from Norway, no other member of IETF has spoken so much
about censoring or banning people who believe different from your
point of view. I hope it will not hurt too very much when you wake
up one day and find you cannot communicate any longer because you
are using an outdated character set and the root-servers you use
have gone offline.

Until then... "by their fruits shall you know them".

Just google for postings from King Harald Alvestrand

Apropos If you think Eduardo Mendez, Joe Baptista, Jefsey Morphin
and me are one person:

Look at my and Karins homepge.

My french is horrible with quebecois accent. My castellano is
mixed with both itlian and french. And I dont speak portuguese
yet. Maybe I shall learn.

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
The Public-Root Consortium

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.