RE: Anatole in-room net confusion

2006-03-20 17:54:23
WHen I checked in they told me I would have free inroom
internet access.
I used it saturday evening/sunday morning and by sunday eve,
I did not yet see a charge on my account, so I guess it WAS/IS
indeed free.

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Weiler [mailto:weiler(_at_)tislabs(_dot_)com]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2006 18:25
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Anatole in-room net confusion

The FAQ at www.ietf65.org says:

      Is there free wired Internet access in the hotel rooms?

      No.

While http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_65.html says:

      ** Attendees with reservations within the IETF room block will
      receive complimentary high speed Internet, local and domestic
      long distance calls from their guestrooms.

And the nice front desk person I spoke with this morning indicated
there would be no charge for wired net.

What gives?

-- Sam