Re: Anatole in-room net confusion

2006-03-20 18:44:59
The IETF65 site has updated the info:

Free Internet in the rooms?[ http://www.ietf65.org/tips-and-tools/faq ] This FAQ applies to: Any version.

Is there free wired Internet access in the hotel rooms?

Yes.  The secretariat negotiated free internet access for both wired and
wireless.  You should be able to get through the hotel portal without
charge.
If you can see ietf65 ssid from your room, that's free, but that's also
wireless.  If you need free wired access, please stop down by the terminal
room.  We'll even let you use our CAT5 cables.
--Nokia Helpdesk
by Brett Thorson  --  last modified 2006-03-20 18:54
http://www.ietf65.org/tips-and-tools/faq/free-internet-in-the-rooms

Ray Pelletier
IAD

Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:

WHen I checked in they told me I would have free inroom
internet access.
I used it saturday evening/sunday morning and by sunday eve,
I did not yet see a charge on my account, so I guess it WAS/IS
indeed free.

Bert