RE: Meeting Venue - Breakfast Ran Out

2006-03-22 21:16:12

From: Eric Rescorla [mailto:ekr(_at_)rtfm(_dot_)com]

While we're on the topic of food, we also ran out of
cookies/brownies at the second break yesterday. Given that
there was a 4+ hour interval between lunch and that break
(which is already problematic) it seems like we have a real
problem with sufficiency of food supplies.

I would have thought that you of all people would understand the need for
the browser to make sure that the cookies are cleared when the session ends.