Re: Making IETF happening in different regions

2006-03-23 17:24:57

Jordi,

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 06:11:06PM -0600, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

We need to calculate the average cost of IETF hosted in all the continents,
and that cost is the one that need to be put on the table by any
sponsor/host regardless of where the meeting is actually going to be hosted.

Why would we go for the average instead of the cheapest ?

Overall price of a meeting location is an easier criteria to measure and
more fair than all kind of political considerations.

David Kessens
---