RE: Reality (was RE: Stupid NAT tricks and how to stop them.)

2006-04-12 22:26:16
Eric Fleischman wrote:
that us end users will go to great lengths to avoid any costly
network upgrade that does not contribute anything to our bottom
line. Think about it: why would we spend tens of millions of
dollars to get equivalent network connectivity to what we
already have? It makes absolutely no sense from our point-of-view.

Indeed. Put these tens of millions of dollars where they rightfully
belong: in my pocket. I own Boeing (well, a very little part of it).

I understand this might sound shocking in some parts of the world, but
the reasons I bought Boeing shares are because I expect to resell these
shares later for more that what I paid for them AND collect dividends
along the road. This concept is known as "capitalism" in some parts of
the world.

      +-----------------+
      | Build Airplanes |
      +--------+--------+